Multi symptoms could it be Cancer? HELP!!
My niece is 13 years old she has asthma but lately she is having constant headaches and she also had some memory loss, she doesn't remember my husband or one of her cousins and sometimes she can't recognize some of her best friends. She can't even remember that she went out of town this past summer.   When I try to help her to remember who the people are that she already knows or I show her pictures she starts crying and says that she is confused because she just can't remember knowing certain people or places. Her legs go numb to the point were she can't walk and after the numb feeling goes away she says they hurt.
She get very disoriented sometimes when she's out in public, specially if there is a lot of people and noise.
She has always been a healthy girl besides having asthma but the asthma is not the problem.(I think) the problem is her memory loss,headaches,and numbing on both her legs and all these symptoms seem to also worsen her asthma. She has been in the ER lately for asthma attacks.
Hopefully she will get some test done soon.  I am so worried and scared that it might be something bad like cancer in her brain. Her symptoms just started like 1 month ago and they seem to be getting worse.
If you knows anything about what you think she might have please help!

Thanks!
Hi.
What she's experiencing now may involve the central nervous system.
It will be best to have her seen by a neurologist forproper evaluation and management.
Good luck.