Cancer Community
My mole's been brown all my life now it's pink?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

I'm about to turn 30, and I've never really paid attention to all my spots. I'm kinda light skinned and I have freckles all over as well as a couple moles. I have one mole on the back of my leg that I can't see very well, but when I was drying off next to the mirror last night I noticed it turned pink (from brown) I've been searching on line and looking at pics, and it doesn't look like any of the bad ones. Since that mole got my attention I started looking at my other ones, and on the other leg I have one that is bi-toned. It's light brown with a smaller dark brown spot. I've noticed it befor, and kinda thought it was like a freckle on a mole, but now I'm starting to panic a little bit. I am the sole provider for a family of 5. I myself am not afraid to die, but I worry about how my wife and kids would survive without me. Here's the kicker. I just started a new job, and I won't have insurance for 6-8 weeks. I really want to go to the doctor now, but I know that would make it a "pre-existing condition" I just don't know what to do. I can't remeber the last time I cried about anything. I just want my family to be okay. They've always been able to depend on me to take care of everything and anything. I know they'll survive without me, but it would be really hard on them please help
Hi there!

Change in the colour of a mole