Cancer Community
Neck Cancer
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Neck Cancer

I noticed a few months ago that a mole appeared on the back of my neck, i felt it and my husband confirmed it was a mole. I did nothing about it, then after a couple of months my neck was very itchy, i asked my husband to look at it, and he said it was very crusty. The neck is still very itchy but does not feel crusty anymore. Yesterday i was rubbing my neck by the mole as it was itching, and i found a lump not far from the mold, i asked my husband to check it also, so that i know i am not imagining things. Have i got anything to worry about and should i see my Doctor?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
How are you? What other symptoms are present?  Any lump or sore that does not heal or a mole that changes  warrant further evaluation by your doctor for proper diagnosis. Additional diagnostic exams and tests may also be requested such as imaging tests. Risk factors include tobacco use, alcohol use, and human papillomavirus infection. Have this checked by your doctor to rule out malignancy and to ease any worries. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
5152628_tn?1364374372
Hi Dr. Santos. I am not too bad thanks. I am also very tired lately and have to sleep during the day which is not like me. I have also lost my appetite. As it is Easter i will ring to make an appointment to see my Doctor on Tuesday, hopefully they will see me the same day. Thank you, i will keep you posted. Take care. Karen.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...