Need help, need answers!
I am writing this in regards to my boyfriend and his illness...

His problems all started 3 years ago, stomach pains and dizziness.. His gallbadder was checked. At

first they say that was the problem, but when they went to take it out, they said it wasn't a problem.

time has progressed and he has lost around 120lbs. He has had blood tests done which resulted in a

positive ANA and SSB.. What are causing these I dont know? Still having horrid horrid stomach pains.

Very fatigued, trouble with walking, dizziness, pains in joints. Has had a horrible time with keeping

food down. In result problems with teeth and now a new problem in his throat. Possibly torn esophagus?

Hard time swallowing and pain. In the past couple of months problems with his thoughts and brain have

surfaced. Troubles with short term memory. Problems spelling the right words. Issues with mixing up

the words or getting ahead of himself. Problems talking, problems communicating. Very numb, horrible

sharp pains. Along with a very foggy thought process. Some days seem worse than other days. He has

horrible anxiety and has problems leaving his house. Very bad anger issues where he wants to hurt

others and himself. He is not like that normally. Has been battling depression and suicidal thoughts.

He has had a test for lupus and those came back negative, as well as a ct scan that showed nothing

wrong. He is currently awaiting his MRI results. We have several ideas of what it could be. But he has

no way of earning income because he isn't allowed and can not work, lives with his mother who also can

not work. Money is hard to come by and no one in this country wants to help you if you dont have it.

Getting a medical card and Social Security have been a mess. We are just at our wits end and dont know

what to do. He is in so much pain, he needs something soon. Ideas include: problems with his frontal

lobe, possibly including dementia? Lyme disease, Lupus, crohns..
Try taking him to a teaching hospital, i.e. Ohio State University Medical Center.  Sounds definitely autoimmune, i.e. Crohn's or Lupus.  

Lyme's Disease can be ruled out with bloodtests and assessing the symptoms.  
Yeah he's been there and they weren't very much help but that was a year or two ago. I've suggested crohns as well... His doctor for some reason threatens to drop him as a patient if he goes to a major hospital and wont even do a colonoscopy on him.
Is he seeing a GI Specialist now?  Confused.  Who is threatening to drop him?  
What does this physician think about the possibility of Crohn's?  
He's seeing a doctor at a family health clinic.. He can't afford a nice doctor so he pays for 5$ to see this lady and she just seems crazy to me. Says he can't go to the hospital E.R or she'll drop him, that if he misses another appointment (when he's canceled a few times because of severe pain or unable to leave). He can't seem to get into another doctor for the same price range. It just is a real mess every way he turns its just crap.. Seems like no one wants to help him since he has no money or no insurance. Hospitals are even horrible to him. (asking if he's a vampire and ***** blood and treats him like he has AIDS even though hes been tested several times and they were negative)
As for what the dr says about crohns she wont give him a colonoscopy I dont know why, as a doctor, she can not get him those tests. makes no sense to me. .
What are the MRI results?  Has he gotten his medical card and/or SSI yet?  

Has he been to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center?  

I would start calling physicians and/or writing letters explaining your plight and see if someone has enough compassion to help you all.  
They said his results were clean, so i'm assuming that means they found nothing. and no he has not been there, he has a hard time riding in the car or going outside, there is stuff going on in his head that he feels hes crazy. I will pitch the idea to him but its so hard. He is waiting on a medical card response and social security said he had to have a diagnosis to apply. I've thought about calling people, I worry about if there is anyone out there who would have compassion ? but its worth a shot.
Call around and see; give it a go.  All they can say is no and what do you have to lose.  Granted, there are less and less compassionate people as the days go by, but there is that chance you will find that someone who will listen and help.  You should call Cincy and explain what is going on and see if they will take you first before making a trip if your bf is agreeable.  Hopefully, you can find someone close.  When you call these medical facilities, MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK WITH THE OFFICE MANAGER OR WHOEVER'S IN CHARGE.  

Meanwhile, will this so called "doctor" even check him for Lyme's?  This is a lab or labs.  

I pray you all find help the help you need.  
Get a copy of the MRI report if you can too.  Was it of his head/brain?  
Yes it was of his brain, he also had a ct scan of his brain as well both came up clean. They said that lyme was ruled out because his scans were clean but that isn't a very extensive test and from what other people have told me its very very hard to determine if you even have lyme.
As soon as I can I will gather all the information on doctors around here and start calling probably in the next day or so.
Yes, do.  I wish you all the best with this situation.