Cancer Community
Need some info

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Need some info

Ok for a few years now every so often (i guess once every 2-3 months) my testicles will hurt as if  i hit them or something.I always thought i maybe hit them and didn't recall.The best way to describe the pain is "blue balls" if anybody has ever had those.U can't even really move because ur testicles are so sensitive that even the slightest touch will cause you sharp pains.Anyway i am sexually active so it is not that i'm "backed up" but i've found that just like "blue balls" if i would masterbate a few hours later the pain would go away.So to get to the point yesterday this happen to me again....i went to the bathroom to do what i had to do and noticed that behind my right testicle was a pretty large lump and that lump was the cause of pain.i do not know if it was hard or not...i tried to touch it but was too painful.As soon as i ejaculated the lump went away.I woke up this morning and doesn't hurt nearly as bad but still doesn't feel 100%.I'm scared to death it's testicular cancer especially since it's been goin on for a few years and i just thought it was something normal.I don't have insurance so really don't want to go to the doctors if not needed.I will most likely go but would like a little info.Would the swelling or "lump" go down after i ejaculate if it was testicular cancer....I wouldn't think it would.So i'm wondering if i was backed up somehow or something twisted?Has anybody heard of getting a lump behind your testicle from being backed up or something and goin down after ejactulating?

Thanks to anybody who helps