Cancer Community
Not really sure what this is...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Not really sure what this is...

Well let's start at where this all began.  I am 25 years old and I've been on and off smoking.  Trust me I love not smoking.  Lol.  Anyway I have had problems with chest pains.  It started when I was younger I used to have the similar pains and because of that it scared me away from smoking.  After I quit the pain went away and I felt much better.  Now I couldn't stay away from smoking and I went back to it.  Honestly the pains came back and still hurt the same as before.  It's all in my right chest area.  I notice if I don't smoke for a while my chest feels much better.  So I had just assumed it was smoking pains because I've asked others and they told me they have had the same pains.  

Another thing I have noticed is that I'm tired more often.  Not just tired but sleepy every day.  My focus is off until later at night.  Honestly I'm a night person and I don't like the morning but I have to be up for work in the morning.  Anyway I feel dizzy and get shaky and just tired and sleepy.  I have assumed that it had something to do with the idea that I may be allergic to caffeine.  On days I don't drink I'm just sleepy and can't focus.  I hope nothing is wrong but I fully intend to quit again and this time stay off them.  Any ideas as to what's wrong with me and any suggestions would be great.  

Thank you.