Cancer Community
Not really sure what this is...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Not really sure what this is...

Well let's start at where this all began.  I am 25 years old and I've been on and off smoking.  Trust me I love not smoking.  Lol.  Anyway I have had problems with chest pains.  It started when I was younger I used to have the similar pains and because of that it scared me away from smoking.  After I quit the pain went away and I felt much better.  Now I couldn't stay away from smoking and I went back to it.  Honestly the pains came back and still hurt the same as before.  It's all in my right chest area.  I notice if I don't smoke for a while my chest feels much better.  So I had just assumed it was smoking pains because I've asked others and they told me they have had the same pains.  

Another thing I have noticed is that I'm tired more often.  Not just tired but sleepy every day.  My focus is off until later at night.  Honestly I'm a night person and I don't like the morning but I have to be up for work in the morning.  Anyway I feel dizzy and get shaky and just tired and sleepy.  I have assumed that it had something to do with the idea that I may be allergic to caffeine.  On days I don't drink I'm just sleepy and can't focus.  I hope nothing is wrong but I fully intend to quit again and this time stay off them.  Any ideas as to what's wrong with me and any suggestions would be great.  

Thank you.