Occupational health and breast cancer
I am desperate to make a decision on my career and my health. I am a chemist and work with lots of toxic compounds and reagents/chemicals. I had breast cancer in my early 30s. I just went through surgery, chemo, radiation and returned back to work full time. Anyone knows a place to evaluate the occupational health for cancer patients? I am so worried about cancer coming back and the long term effect to my health to working in the lab with the vapor of volatile solvents and mixture of most unknown toxicity chemicals.

Any help please?
I don't know of any place that performs such evaluations... but, I strongly believe that there's a Cancer connection with many occupations that involve exposure to chemical substances.

My mother and three of her sisters were field workers during the early 1940s. During that time (a 5 year span), they were frequently exposed to pesticide sprays. Of the four, two developed Breast Cancer and my mother developed both Hodgkin's Disease and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. So, I think that there's a definite correlation. Take care, "i"