Ovarian
I have a sugery to remove my womb, due to cervic cancer ,that was last year July , I was going fro check up recently beacuse the problem which i was expriencing came back ,the abnormal discharge, itching and smelly. my doctor who did the operation keep on telling me that its just minor irritation. I have change the doctor because i was not happy with the way he was dealing with this. I have consulted another doctor reffered to by friend and he did a good job and he did told me that i have high resistance infection and he didthe scanner and he told me that why did they live the ovary because it has a big growth and heseems very concern but he said that im must comeback after 4 weeks . Am i in danger because he didnt say much but i can see that he was little bit worried. Iam 30.

What all tests did this new doctor do? I think you will have to follow up with him on this. He may have to do a biopsy to find out if the growth is benign or malignant. If it turns out to be malignant you may need another surgery.
The doctor did the Pelvic organ ultra sound and also did coloscopy

Your doctor did the right thing. A pelvic ultrasound must have shown the growth in the ovaries. I would suggest you to please followup with your doctor after 4 weeks as vaginal discharge along with ovarian growth should not be left alone. If it turns out to be a tumor you may have to undergo another surgery.