PLZ HELP DOCTOR. 22YRS OLD FEEL AWFUL EVRYDAY COULD I HVE CANCER?
hi i am a 22 and a 1/2 yr old female and i have my whole life been a healthy woman up until about 2 yrs ago. i started experiencing extreme neck pain and pressure in my forehead and temples and my neck hurts really bad everyday.. thts just the beginning.. everymorning i wake up i feel awful my abdoment is crampy i feel very bloated and nauseated my head normally hurts and also of course my neck. i have never felt this bad in my life!!! and ive had a few episodes recently where ive had to all of the sudden have a bowel movement and it is very intense like if im going to have diahrea but its hard to use the bathroom and like 4 days ago i went to the bathroom and i thought i had had a bowel movement but it was pure thick mucous! then like 2 days later i had a bowel movement and it was normal looking accept the consistency was a bit softer then usual but there was blood in it!.. and i am always tired.. but i am also anemic.. another thing is most of the time wen i wake up my mouth is like dry and my saliva is thick.. after a few hours of being awake i can at least get to a bareable stage of feeling like i can get through the day but i dnt feel at all healthy and i am onli 22. please help.. i think i may be dying or have cancer.. that is how bad i feel.. there is a history of diabetes on my moms side of the family almost everyone on her side had it.. i just want my life back.. for my kids and myself.. any advice is welcomed

This discussion is related to doctor plz help.