Pankreatic cancer
I have been having the same symptoms of Pankreatic Cancer that I read about on various sites. I also have Gerds really bad. I don't have weight loss, blood in my stool and no vomiting. My abdominal pain and crampiness is about a 1-10 when I get it and the same with my heart burn. I have noticed a lump on my thyroid a few days ago and had it ultrasounded. It is a growth with cysts that I am having biopsied tomorrow. Am I just being overly paranoid and can nerves cause alot of these symptoms
How are you? How was the biopsy? What initial diagnostic tests were done? Pancreatic cancer diagnosis usually entails imaging studies as well as direct clinical evaluation. Risk factors such as being overweight or obese, chronic inflammation of the pancreas, diabetes, personal or family history of pancreatic cancer as well as smoking may be present. Hope all is well. Take care and do keep us posted.