Cancer Community
Planned smoking cessation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Planned smoking cessation

Is it possible to quit smoking through natural methods, I mean without using those nicotine patch or medications. I don’t have much faith in medications.
i quit cold turkey never touched another one been 23 years i wanted to live a long life with my new hubby we both stoped at same time. if you dont want to shorten your life just stop , whats more to you a cig or living that should give you will power to stop. good luck
You can quit smoking cigarettes without any drugs.  It just requires self discipline and the will to be smoke free.  It is probably the best single thing you can do for your health.  I wish you the best of luck.
Yes it is possible to quit smoking through natural methods, only it requires a good effort from your side and also a suitable plan to stick to, because lack of a plan is likely accountable for almost 90% of the failed attempts to quit smoking. You can get useful tips at http://www.stop-smoking-guru.com , a site completely dedicated to help people to quit smoking.

Making someone quit smoking is a very difficult thing. It is completely up to the person to quit the habit. One requires a strong will and desire to quit. These are not the only factors. You may find very interesting tips to quit smoking, do follow the link http://www.stop-smoking-guru.com . This site is completely dedicated to stop smoking and I personally think it will certainly help.
All the Best