Please Help Me, I think I may have Cervical Cancer!!!
A few years ago, I was "improperly" diagnosed with Genital Warts after I had a small bump on my outer vaginal lips. The gynecologist just glanced at it briefly and then concluded that it was Genital Warts. I've never had a confirmed Pap Smear diagnosis revealing whether his diagnosis was, in fact, correct. But, being that he was a Doctor trained in gynecology, I assumed he was right, and so since then I've just accepted, but kind of ignored my diagnosis for Genital Warts. Fast forward a few years. Now, I'm starting to believe that maybe I do have Genital Warts-with little to no symptoms, and since I have read up on Genital Warts or HPV, I have discovered that it is the number 1 cause of Cervical Cancer. Lately, for about the last 5 cycles of my period, I've been noticing an increase in my "in between bleeding," which has accumulated to the point where I have to wear tampons, occasionally, in between cycles. Now, it has gotten to the point where I'm so sensitive, that intercourse/masturbation causes me to start bleeding. Or sometimes I'll feel a little moisture down there and I'll go to the restroom and wipe and there will be blood...not dark blood, like in a regular menstrual cycle, pinkish blood, but nonetheless, blood. I have been studying about cancer in my bio class, so naturally, it dawned on me that this was completely abnormal and that I should look into it online. Well, all the signs have been pointing me in the direction of Cervical Cancer, and I'm starting to panic, I'm only 20 years old!!!! I don't know if any of this is correlational or if I'm just crazy? Please, somebody, anybody with any information about my situation, please help me out....I'm desperate and scared!!!!
Please go to your doctor and get examined and have the proper testing. I had early stage cervical cancer at your age, that was 20 yrs ago. I got through it fine, but now I am dealing with vaginal cancer and going through my second round of treatments because the first did not get it completely.

GO TO THE DOCTOR ASAP. The sooner you get this evaluated, the sooner it gets taken care of, it may not even be cancer, it could be many things. But you will set your mind at ease once you get to your dr. I would suggest making an appointment with a gynocological oncologist, even if it is something like pre-cancer, they are best qualified to deal with such things.

You should not be bleeding in between periods and having a watery/bloody discharge. Are you taking birth control pills. Because sometimes this will cause bleeding in between periods.

Just get to the dr. to get this checked out. Sooner than later.