Cancer Community
Please help my mother
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help my mother

Hi. We (my mother & I) just got home from her oncologist apt. and was told her CA-125 went from around 100 up to around 300. Dr. told her not to worry too much as long as she's feeling alright (which she is), but I was just wondering, are there any natural or homeopathic ways to assist in lowering that number/marker? Please tell me there is. Thanks!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
How are you? How is your mother? Homeopathy is not considered as primary or stand-alone therapy for cancer. It is often used  in combination with other approaches  such as nutritional and immune system support, diet and detoxification programs, etc. One of the most frequently. recommended homeopathic remedies for cancer is Arsenicum Album. Iti s highly recommended that you work with a homeopathic practitioner that has experience in managing remedy reactions and can discern if merging symptoms are related to your healing process, or if you need to pursue further medical testing and treatment. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
5584888_tn?1370374106
Hi Dr. Santos, and thank you for responding to my concern! I am a 54 yr. old male from Holland, MI, and I am committed to doing anything and everything I can for my mother. She is doing well but has difficulty with standing or walking much; anything that stresses her back. She has cancer of an undetermined origin, but one of the locations is in her back.
Thank you SO much for your advice, and I will pass it along to her. Have a great day!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...