Please tell me the truth
Hi doctors,  can someone tell me from the following PET study, how serious is this condition.  The doctor my mom is seeing never tell us much and I like to know the prognosis.  Thank you and I am desperate for an answer.

New hypermetabolic enlarged bilateral supraclavicular nodes (SUVmax 8.3, size 2 cm).  Increase in number, uptake and size of the mediastinal nodes.  Large new hypermetabolic node can be seen in the right paratracheal regions(SUVmax 13.5, size 4.5 x 3.9cm)  Subcarinal and left hilar nodes have become a large mated nodal mass (SUVmax 21.4, size, 7.8 x 3.6cm).  Interval increase in uptake and size of the pulmonary mass in the lower lobe of the left lung (SUVmax 17.2, size 6.5 x 6.0 cm)  Interval increase in uptake and size of the right adrenal mass (SUVmax 28.3, size 6.7 x 5.3 com)