Cancer Community
Re:Lump on clavicle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Re:Lump on clavicle

Hi my name is Nikki,
  I just wanted to give you my input on your situation....Last year in may, I experienced the same effects that you have. I had a large lump on my left clavicle bone, it felt like I had worked out too hard and it was sore. The lump was the size of a plum! It got to the point where I became seriously concerned about it. So I went to the doctor and had an MRI and a biopsy and they found a tumor that had created IN my clavicle bone causing the boe itself to shatter. At one point, the tumor specialist believed that I had cancer, but it just turned out to be a tumor A.K.A ABC. I underwent surgery and had the tumor removed immediatly. The doctors had to cut half of my clavicle bone off...but it did not effect any movement of my arm. It took me two weeks to recover, and know I have a minor scar on my left shoulder. I strongly suggest that you have your clavicle looked at, maybe you could save it before it could potentially shatter your bone....Good luck!  You can reach me at hawaii_208***@****

This discussion is related to Lump on clavicle bone.
Tags: clavicle
Thank you so much for telling me what could happen.I never thought about something like that(breaking the bone).Its aggrivating not knowing whats going on but hopefully soon,I can find out. Sorry , that you went through this but Im glad it wasnt cancer.THANKS..pattymac
I forgot to ask you,did you have any other symptoms such as headache pressure ear pressure weakness or anything else that might have been due to the lump?Thanks again..pattymac
Hi pattymac,
  When I had the lump, I experianced moments of dizzyness, um, migranes (migraines), and soreness around the lump, but thats about it!  Good luck!
          ~Nikki_208
hhjjkgolokyoktoklyo ylol76y;67;7p;[7676l76lp76p67p677p7p77p7p7676p766666666676p0-76-76-=
"",k'
'K
"<Kl:K
;lol;okkpml[o[op
Hi, this is pattymac...I just wanted to let everyone know that I didnt write the post above... I left the computer on,went to the bathroom and when I came back I seen the post written by my grand daughter ,she is 3 years old with no health problems...She is quick as lightning and just loves the computer ! Well , I just wanted to let everyone know that I hadnt flipped out..not my post. Thanks , pattymac
Hi I have a lump that is growing on my clavicle bone I am also suffering headaches and the right side of my body aches (not all the time but as the day goes on)I do get a pain under my rib cage the only way I can describe it is a dull painful period pain. If anyone has any help suggestions please post me a comment ***@****

thanks
i have a big hard lump on my clavicle also. i suffer bad migraines and sickness. also the lump feels as tho its aching. i also have underactive thyroid. should i go doctors?
I have a lump size of a gulf ball or bigger I also experience migraine and dizzyness pressure and sensitivity of my ears And I just really have not been feeling like my self at all oh and blurry vision my blood results are OK low on vitamin d and borderline anemic had a c.t scan results won't come back for a week I'm hoping for anyone who has experience these symptoms and already have an answer ....plz write if u come across this and you have a answer