Cancer Community
Rib/Back cancer??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rib/Back cancer??

Okay so this sounds weird, but for the past couple of years I've noticed these very large movable bumps in my lower back, I always thought they were knots but then realized they aren't and theres no way they are. Then recently I was working out and did an ab workout and woke and my ribs have just been really really sore like the actual ribs themselves well I was rubbing my rib bones and found a small movable lump much smaller than the ones in my lower back. My lower back never really has pain in that location so I think the pain may be of no interest but can't be sure I can move it around just like the ones in my back. I am extremely concerned because one of the symptom sites I checked also mention swelling of the cervical lymph nodes as a symptom of Multiple Myeloma and the thing is about 3 or 4 years ago I noticed that I had a swollen lymph node but my doctor said these things can just happen and passed it up. I don't know if I am just over concerned or what and found this website and thought I'd ask thanks.
Brett