Cancer Community
Several lumps on neck and below chin area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

I am 19 years old female. Last year in December, I’ve experienced some neck pain and my mum found a small non-moveable lump about 1cm in size behind my neck on the hairline area. In February I fell sick and was on antibiotic. Since then my lump had reduced in size and I was quite happy about it. Just last month in October, I realised the lump has grew bigger in size. I also found another lump which is smaller than a size of a pea and it’s moveable on the side of my neck. I often have flu and experience ear block. My jaw on the right side felt different. Few days ago I found another lump which is moveable under my chin and near my jaw. I was on antibiotic and the lump under my chin did reduce in size by a bit. But the two other lumps remain the same. I do have gum pain as well. Previously I did see some white patches in my mouth but I managed to brush them off easily. I’m seeing my ENT specialist in 2 weeks time. Anyone have any idea what’s wrong with me? I’m afraid I’ve cancer or any deadly disease.  Oh by the way I have another lump on my ankle. But the doctor said it was just fats clumping together.