Cancer Community
Sore adam's apple
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sore adam's apple

Hello, I'm a 20 year old male with a problem. I'm a pretty big hypochondraic finding new things all the time wrong with myself, but I've had a soreness on the left side of my adams apple for a few weeks.

The left side of my adam's apple is not sore unless I turn my neck to the right and touch it. It feels like the cartilage is sore, it feels like a bruise. What could this be? I do have braces and wear rubberbands and my adam's apple on the left side seems to pop sometimes when swallowing.

Please help me!!
Related Discussions
This is quite normal with any respiratory infection.
It is like a tonsil infection and will completely subside with some antibitotic treatment.

There is nothing wrong when you complain with presenting symptoms. You can go near any throat clinician and get yourself examined and prescribed.

With braces and other foreign bodies inside your mouth it is more common to have infections. Oral hygiene is important.
Try with warm saline gargling in your throat first and if it does not subside go to a clinician.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...