Submandibular Lymph Node
I had Hodgkins disease 15 years ago, Stage 2A, treated successfully with Radiation.
Yesterday I found a small movable non tender enlarged node in the submandibular area..and I am scared to death.
I have already made an appointment wioth my oncologist but I wamted to see what you all thought.
Thank You
Don't jump to the worst conculsion you can think of! I hope it's not malignant - it could be so many different things, as you know. I recently had a scare too because I found a huge, hard submandibular lymph node (way bigger than 2cm!) that was there for 3 weeks. I was so scared but turned out it was some unknown weird viral infection. (probably)

Have you had any signs of viral / bacterial infection lately like a flu or mono, etc.?

Don't poke at it or lose sleep over it until you go get it checked out by your doctor. There's not much you can do about it until you find out what it is.

I wish you good luck! Don't worry too much - it's probably nothing. :)
Dont worry too much. Even if it is recurrent hodgkins, it can still be treated.