Swollen Axillary Lymh Nodes
I am a healthy (I think) 28 year old female.  ~ 3 months ago I went to the doctor for an extremely painful golf ball sized knot under my left arm. The doctor said it was just probably an ingrown hair and prescribed an oral antibiotic. (He did not touch it or even come across the room to look at it. was only in the room for maybe 3 minutes).  I took the antibiotic as prescribed.  It shrunk to the size of a pea and was not nearly as painful.  Then about two days later I developed another lump under the other arm (still on antibiotic), size dropped after a few days, then another lump surfaced under left arm, and so on so forth for the past 3 months now.  

I know the logical thing to do is go see the doctor but I don't want to feel like I'm being brushed off or rushed out of the office again. I feel healthy other then the discomfort that the lumps cause for the first few days that they get the largest.  Do I just ride it out?  Is there something I'm missing?  I have stopped using deodorant that contains aluminum (I read that causes lumps).