Cancer Community
Swollen Lymphnodes, Liver abnormalities

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Swollen Lymphnodes, Liver abnormalities

I am an 18 year old male and have been having a lot of weird symptoms lately. The worst ones by far was pin/needle feeling in skin and light headedness when standing up. I went to the doctors because of this and they took a blood test. I had low D3, a calcium level of 10.6 when normal was 10.4 so not very abnormal. My Pregnenolone and DHEA Sulfates were also low. I am told that those most likely the reasons why i am having these symptoms so i am on medication for that now.

There was one more thing that came back abnormal and that was my liver ALT the normal for this lab was 10-49 and i was at 83. My AST was normal. I am getting a sonogram in a couple days. (I have also taking MDMA related drugs and a lot of Tylenol in my past) Heres where my question comes in about lymph nodes though, ive had a swollen lymph in my neck for quite sometime, ive gone to a few checkups and my doctors haven't said anything about it but i know they felt my neck. In the past few months i noticed this tiny ball under my right armpit, it hasnt been affecting my daily activities either. Also, i noticed the 2 lymph nodes on the corner of my pubic hair/inner thigh area. I am trying not to freak out because the blood tests also showed normal white/red blood cell counts. I have been sick ALOT in the past few months bronchitis,flu, sore throat etc. and was wondering if that was causing these lymph nodes to swell up.

Can anyone give me an insight on what i'm dealing with? Thanks

P.S- I am still very active, via go to the gym everyday but do get extremely tired around one. But that might be because im a college student with an irregular schedule : P