Cancer Community
Swollen lymph nodes+elevated eosinophil count

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

So this whole thing started about a year ago. I discovered a small pea-sized lump at the back of my neck... I thought nothing of it first. A month later I came across the lump again, and it was firmer and slightly bigger than before. At the same time I discovered a lump in my left axilla. Again I thought nothing of it. A month after that I noticed several inguinal lymph nodes (right side) and a left supraclaviular lymph node. I finally decided to see a doctor, and he confirmed that they were lymph nodes. He believed I had mono... I did several blood tests CBC (normal), kidney/liver function (normal) and EBV (negative). I decided to let it go. Then a couple of months later I noticed that the lymph node in my left axilla was bigger, and there was another one beside it.
Now in the past couple of months three more lymph nodes have "popped up". Another left supraclavicular one, one behind my left ear (kind of at the back of my head), and one in front of my right ear. Lately I've also had a chain of swollen nodes that come and go on the right side of my neck.  
I went to see a doctor again (different one), she didn't seem too concerned. She said that because I was thin, it was probably very easy to feel my lymph nodes.  
But anyway, she had me do another blood test, and she called me a week ago and told me that my eosinophils were slightly elevated (approx. 5 months after my first blood test). And she wanted to do more tests and get a biopsy. The only problem is that I will be away from home for like 6 months... She told me I had to get in touch with a doctor where I am now. But I feel stupid about the whole "problem" because I'm otherwise healthy! I'm "never" sick and I rarely get a cold. Last time I had a cold was probably two years ago. No allergies, nothing!
I keep telling myself that this is all stupid, and I should just let it go. After all, none of them are really big. all of them are probably 1 -2 cm (firm and painless).
Since I really don't want to see a doctor where I am now, I decided to do a little research on my own. And I got really concerned when I read online that swollen lymph nodes and an elevated eosinophil count may indicate hodgkin's.
Any opinions on what could be going on?

Thank you :)