Cancer Community
Swollen nodes,pain, high globulin level

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Swollen nodes,pain, high globulin level

I have been dealing with swollen lymph nodes in my neck, left side of breast, hip and thigh.  My endocrinologist thinks I have lymphoma.  But I saw a surgeon today and he said that it looks more like Lupus.  My blood work is mostly normal with high lymphocytes, basophils, esinophils and a high globulin level.

Anybody have any suggestions?
I think is lymphoma, I had lymphoma Hodgkins and was diagnosed in 09 now thank God cancer free. I had all the lymph nodes on my left side of the neck completely swollen by the time I started my treatment and i was already in a phase 2 lymphoma cancer, i took me 7 month of chemo to get them gone it was a 12 month treatment tho but my healing process was completely exceptional my oncologists was really surprised with me getting out of the treatment so quick, but one month later did a petscan and there was some residue in my chest and neck and was put in radiotherapy immediately it last one month and then it was completely gone, months later got pregnant and now i have a healthy, beautiful son...
Hope everything goes well for ya as it was for me, not gonna lie it was really painful a lot of hospitalizations but here i am telling you all of this. Put everything in Gods hands and you'll see his power. May God be with ya in all the process if that is what you have and if is something different as well. GL