TC chemotherapy vs TCA lobular breast cancer
I have invasive lobular breast cancer and had a bilateral masectomy. I am about to begin chemo and there is considerable debate about my chemotherapy course. I have quite a rare situation - described to me as T3N0 (large tumor, sentinel nodes clear). The question is whether to do the TC regime (Taxotere/Cytoxin) or TCA (Taxotere/Cytoxin/Adrymician). My stats area as follows: 6cm multifocal right breast with 9.2 cm spreas, vascular nodal invasion, sentinel nodes on both right and left negative, ER/PR positive, HER2 negative, left breast LCIS, bone and C-scan are clear except for one enlarge node in central chest which onco believes is likely result of surgery trauma, not cancer. Oncotype score is 18. So, I have two questions:
TC vs. TCA?
If I do TC, should it be for four weeks vs. six weeks? Thank you...this is a wonderful service.
.
How are you? I understand your situation right now. However, with limited information, with out direct clinical examination as well as considering the rare situation you are in, it would be very hard to say which chemotherapy option is best for you. Deciding on which chemotherapy management, dose, and length of treatment  is best discussed with your attending physician or oncologist,  who is more familiar with your medical history and clinical data. Take care and do keep us posted.