Testical cancer
Hello,I have noticed this little lump in my right testical it was small when i noticed it and didnt hurt at all.today i had my hands in my pants and was cheaking to see if the lump had gotten any bigger and it has could this be testicular cancer...teastical cancer does run in our family my grandma's brother died of it.i am getting a physical today.I am 15.
Hi.
Testicular cancer typically presents with painless testicular mass, most common in men between 15 and 35 years of age.
Predisposing conditions in the development of testicular cancer include cryptorchidism (undescended testis), Klinefelter's syndrome (genetic problem).  Familial clustering is also recognized among patients with testicular cancer.
There are other conditions that can present with testicular mass like lymphoma, epididymitis, or ochitis
I agree with your decision to consult your physician for evaluation.
Good luck.
Thank you for your time to comment back everything was fine in my phisical
What did the doctor say about the lump?