Testicle Cancer??? Worried
Ok i want to first start out saying that im 15 years old. About 6 months ago i went to the family doctor to get my left testicle checked out for cancer but he said it was just a cyst. I never have had any problems with my testes until now. I noticed a few weeks ago my left testicle seemed smaller than normal. So I Googled it and a lot of forums said that it was normal to be a slight difference in testicle size. My right testicle seemed about 25% larger than my left so i was wondering if there supposed to be that much of a difference in size.  A few days later i relized that my left testicle was also harder than my right, not much but it mainly just felt different when i squeezed down on them. I don't really want to go to the doctor again because Im very shy about these kind of things.

This discussion is related to Enlarger Testicle .

Its a really good idea to see a urologist about this.  I'm sure your  family doctor is good but in a case like this you really need to be seen by a specialist.  How did your doctor determine it was a cyst?  Was there an ultrasound done?  It could be a number of things but if its something serious of course you want to make sure.  Remember something... when it comes to your health dont be shy the doctors chose the specific field they wanted to be in and they see this kind of thing all the time.  Make sure you see a urologist and request an ultrasound for your own peace of mind.  Your doing the right thing by pursuing your symptoms.  Please dont worry.