Cancer Community
Testicular Cancer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Testicular Cancer

I had an ultrasound done 3 weeks ago to rule out a tumor and that come back fine.  Over the past two weeks I have found a small hard lump on the side of my left testicle, about the size of a grain of rice.  It seems that the testicle with the lump is smaller and oddly shaped.  Also over the past two weeks I have had an increase of pain in left side of groin and lower back pain. Should I be concerned enough to go back to my urologist?  What could be causing the pain?
Avatar dr m tn
Hi.  I think it might be wise to have that hard lump examined by your urologist, just to see if it's anything serious.  It is possible that the lump is the one causing the groin pain.  At this point, its still too early to tell what that lump is. Best to have it checked.