To have X-Ray test or not?
I'm a Chinese(18 years old) and just received an injection of TAT on 24,2,2013 at a local hospital.During my injection everything's ok.but when it was almost over , I heard a sound like something was fractured ,and I'm sure that's syringe needle. The nurse said nothing after that so I went home,but I just can't stop thinking back that . Because now 3weeks later i sometimes still feel swell (hardly feel pain).So I plan to have a X-Ray test but the problem is that I have been afraid of radiation for years and I know it may cause cancer ,especially when my injection site is the upper buttock where there're digestive track and other important organs like bladder. I really don't know what to do next , to have a test or not?please help me ,thanks!!
How are you? After  immunization, it is common to get a little redness, soreness and swelling around the injection site, which may persist after a few days.  It is also uncommon to have needle breakage during this time.To ease any anxiety, you may have this checked by your doctor and have imaging studies if indicated. Radiation from x-ray is usually minimal. Take care and do keep us posted.
Thank you. Is that to say I could have a X-ray without worry? What does the words"It is also uncommon to have needle breakage during this time"?
Besides, I've got 5 times of X-ray and 1 time ofCT ,does that matter?should I get protection for the organs around?
Ofcourse you should go with the X-Ray.