Cancer Community
Tumor In Foot

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Tumor In Foot

I  had an MRI Done of my foot on the 13th of September. It showed a soft tissue tumor in my right foot on the bottom at the base of my big toe. I have nodules on all the end knuckles of my left hand and another growth on the end of my big toe on my left foot. I am 34 years old with a 2 1/2 year old son and a new born son one week old. I am going crazy worrying about whether it is cancerous.   Does anybody have any suggestions of something it could be? The growths have a stabbing shooting pain in them when I push on them or use my hands to much. Thank you.
1 week old!  congrats!  i would worry most about your new infant, and ask your doctor to explain the MRI results...