Untreated breast cancer
This is a long shot, as I am sure I don't have it - but my doc just called me following my first mammogramm and told me I have "assymetry in the breasts" and need more testing. I am sure it's a nothing, just more annoying and maybe painful tests. But here is the question: what happens if I do not go and do not check and let whatever happen - happen? I really don't mind dying but I do mind lots of pain and suffering. Seeing women who did get treated for breast cancer, suffering was terrible. How fast do you die if you don't go through all of it and just live your life? How long are you in pain?
"I really don't mind dying..."

I sure hope that you don't really mean that.
Anyhow... asymmetry, in itself, would not suggest Cancer as it is quite common and harmless for women (myself included) to have asymmetrical or uneven breasts. In your case... perhaps, the doctor suspects an underlying cause for the "asymmetry"...hence, the recommendation for testing. But, you can't automatically assume that Cancer is the suspected cause. There could be a number of non-cancerous and treatable reasons for the asymmetry. And, a (diagnostic) test would be a helpful and virtually painless means to determine what, if anything, is occurring within your breast(s). And, if a biopsy is ultimately suggested... that would confirm or dispel whether or not Cancer is even an issue.

If it's "pain and suffering" that concerns you... I can assure you that the ravages of late stage, high grade Cancer are far more tragic and painful than the temporary discomfort of any test that you might undergo.

If I were you, I'd schedule the test at the earliest convenience and focus on life; rather than contemplating death.

Take care, "i"