Urgently need help
I am 24 years old. 8 years ago, i was pierced by a small piece of wood from a log nearby but didn't realize because it was rainy and we were running for shelter. without knowing that a piece of wood was inside my leg, i just applied antiseptic but two weeks later after the wound had healed, i got a pimple and when i squeezed the purse out, the piece of wood came out. i squeezed hard and ensured nothing was remaining but the swelling did not recede. I now have a swelling, went for an x-ray and the doctor confirmed that there was nothing. i was even given a tetanus injection. however, since then, i i started feeling like if there were small things moving from my leg and the feeling has now spread all over my body. the swelling is on my right leg and the entire right part of the body is painful (back, hip and neck) and i always feel numb all the time (have to sleep on one side). in addition under my right breast, i feel pain and i wonder what could be happening to me. i have been to a doctor who only prescribed painkillers. Please help me find the way forward. What is wrong with me. Could i be having cancer or is there a possibility for another condition? i will really appreciate your response.
I doubt this is any cancer, however, your physician needs to do further investigation for the cause of your symptoms besides just giving "pain meds."