WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY STOMACH AND MY BODY
DEAR DOCTOR .. I AM A 43 YEARS OLD WOMAN AND I HAVE BEEN SICK NOW  MORE THAN  ONE AND HALF YEAR... THIS SICKNESS STARTED WITH ALL MY BODY EACHING  AND I WENT TO THE DOCTOR  I TOLD THEM I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SOME BACTERIUM ON MY BODY ...ONE OF THE DOCTORS TOLD ME I HAVE BODY LICE AND GIVE ME SOME CREAM  FOR TREATMENT, THIS CREAM HELPED ME I DIDNT HAVE EACHING FOR SOME TIME BUT 5 HOURS LATER MY BODY STARTED ACHEING AGAIN.AND I SMELLED SOMETHING  IN MY ROOM... AFTER I HAVE SOME TIMES WHEN I FELT DIZZY  THE DOCTOR GAVE TO ME MEDICINE FOR THE DIZZINESS  AFTER I FELT SOMETHING MOVING IN MY STOMACH  IM THINKING  I HAVE SOME WORMS. BUT THE TEST DIDINT SHOW ANYTHING... FEW MONTHS LATER I HAD A TEST FOR  CERVIX CANCER  AND  THE DOCTORS TOLD ME I NEED A TREATMENT FOR  CERVIX CANCER.....AFTER THE TREATMENT  MY BODY WASNT ACHEING THAT MUCH.....BUT SOMETHING STILL MOVING IN MY STOMACH...THE DOCTOR GIVE TO ME  MEDICINE ANTIBIOTIC FOR BACTERIAS AND  WHEN I TAKE THIS MEDICINE I DIDNT HAVE ACHNE AROUND MY FACE AND NOSE  AND IN MY STOMACH THERE WAS NO MOVING   MAYBE 2 MONTHS LATER IT STARTED MOVING AGAIN ... NEXT STEP  I GOT MEDICINE FOR WORMS...IT WAS GOOD FOR 2 MONTHS THERE WAS NO MOVING  .. BUT AFTER EVERYTHING STARTED AGAIN ...AFTER I HAD COLONOSCOPY AND MRY TEST  BUT IT DIDNT SHOW ANYTHING.... NOW  I HAVE EACHING AGAIN  MY STOLE IS HARD AND SOFT ... I AM NOT FEELENG WELL ...PLEASE  IF YOU CAN HELP ME WHERE CAN I GO  TO SEE WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BODY. ALSO I HAVE LOST HAIR AND MY NAILS ARE GOING WEAK

THANK YOU

EVA MIRANDA
There is NO physician in this forum...you must post in the EXPERT forum and pay.