Cancer Community
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY STOMACH AND MY BODY

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

DEAR DOCTOR .. I AM A 43 YEARS OLD WOMAN AND I HAVE BEEN SICK NOW  MORE THAN  ONE AND HALF YEAR... THIS SICKNESS STARTED WITH ALL MY BODY EACHING  AND I WENT TO THE DOCTOR  I TOLD THEM I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SOME BACTERIUM ON MY BODY ...ONE OF THE DOCTORS TOLD ME I HAVE BODY LICE AND GIVE ME SOME CREAM  FOR TREATMENT, THIS CREAM HELPED ME I DIDNT HAVE EACHING FOR SOME TIME BUT 5 HOURS LATER MY BODY STARTED ACHEING AGAIN.AND I SMELLED SOMETHING  IN MY ROOM... AFTER I HAVE SOME TIMES WHEN I FELT DIZZY  THE DOCTOR GAVE TO ME MEDICINE FOR THE DIZZINESS  AFTER I FELT SOMETHING MOVING IN MY STOMACH  IM THINKING  I HAVE SOME WORMS. BUT THE TEST DIDINT SHOW ANYTHING... FEW MONTHS LATER I HAD A TEST FOR  CERVIX CANCER  AND  THE DOCTORS TOLD ME I NEED A TREATMENT FOR  CERVIX CANCER.....AFTER THE TREATMENT  MY BODY WASNT ACHEING THAT MUCH.....BUT SOMETHING STILL MOVING IN MY STOMACH...THE DOCTOR GIVE TO ME  MEDICINE ANTIBIOTIC FOR BACTERIAS AND  WHEN I TAKE THIS MEDICINE I DIDNT HAVE ACHNE (acne) AROUND MY FACE AND NOSE  AND IN MY STOMACH THERE WAS NO MOVING   MAYBE 2 MONTHS LATER IT STARTED MOVING AGAIN ... NEXT STEP  I GOT MEDICINE FOR WORMS...IT WAS GOOD FOR 2 MONTHS THERE WAS NO MOVING  .. BUT AFTER EVERYTHING STARTED AGAIN ...AFTER I HAD COLONOSCOPY AND MRY TEST  BUT IT DIDNT SHOW ANYTHING.... NOW  I HAVE EACHING AGAIN  MY STOLE IS HARD AND SOFT ... I AM NOT FEELENG WELL ...PLEASE  IF YOU CAN HELP ME WHERE CAN I GO  TO SEE WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BODY. ALSO I HAVE LOST HAIR AND MY NAILS ARE GOING WEAK

THANK YOU

EVA MIRANDA
There is NO physician in this forum...you must post in the EXPERT forum and pay.