What are the lumps under the skin in my lower lip
I am 21 years old, I chewed tobacco for a little less than few years quitting for a few weeks every couple months or so. I recently quit in the middle of August and noticed a small semi circle lump under the skin of my lower lip. It isn't visibly noticeable but i can feel it with my tongue, fingers and teeth. Recently I've noticed more in the same are that are the same size and some on the other side of my lip that are much smaller.
         Also I have had shortness of breath and alot of mucous in my throat for the past two weeks, hoarse/muffled voice and a cough. I haven't had a sore throat or any sinus problems to go with it.
      Is it possible that these problems are related? I've read about mucocele but never anything about them being deep under the skin, could it be that?
        Should I be  concerned about a type of cancer? (I've researched them and have not seen any leukoplakia or any other signs of problems aside from the small lumps inside my lower lip)