Cancer Community
What could these symptoms mean?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

What could these symptoms mean?

Here's what's ben going on..................I had diarrehea with cramping....once or twice a day for about 5 weeks  then everything was pretty normal...i did have a lot of bloating and gas...then it happened...I had a bowel movement (no pain) but when I looked in the toilet it scared the Heck out of me.  Lots and I mean lots of blood .  In the stool and in the toliet.  That was a week ago....and I have not hade any more bloody stools sense.  My stools have also been very thin latley (not all the time).  I have also been SO tired.  Really....I could stay home and in bed all day....I have know desire to get up and around.

I'v read everything I could find....but it seems to always come back looking like the symptoms are closley related to colon cancer.  Could all of this be signs of something other then colon cancer?