Cancer Community
What does a bladder cancer tumor looks on the out side part of the bla...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

What does a bladder cancer tumor looks on the out side part of the bladder of an ivp.kidney and bladder test.

What does a bladder cancer tumor looks like on the out side  part of the bladder on an ivp. kidney and bladder x-ray test.Does it looks like a bright white lump or mass on the out side part of the bladder on the ivp.x-ray screen.I wan't to know because in 2003 my doctor said that i have chronic microscopic hematuria and i was reffered to a urologist my urologist ordered me a ivp.kidney and bladder x-ray test and he said that the x-rays were normal this was in 2003 and he also said first in 2003 after i was givin a ultra sound test on my scrotum and he said that i have a varicoceli and this was in 2003 also.But when he showed me my ivp.kidney and bladder x-ray test i saw a bright white lump or mass on the out side part of my bladder on the ivp.x-ray screen , the bright white lump or mass  shape was kind of round and medium size and it was on the left  out side part  of my bladder on the ivp.kidney and bladder x-ray sreen.Also on my ivp.kidney and bladder x-ray test my full bladder image color was i think dark grayish but the only bright white was the lump or the mass on the out side part of my bladder on the ivp. x-ray screen. Is this bright white mass that's on the out side of my bladder on the ivp. x-ray screen normal or is it a bladder cancer tumor. Because my urologist said to me when i asked him about the bright white mass that's on the out side part of my bladder that i saw on my ivp.kidney and bladder x-ray screen he told me every man have that bright white mass on the outside part of their bladder.Can a Doctor or Radiologist  specialist please explain to me about this ivp.x-ray bladder cancer tumor problem.I've had chronic microscopic hematuria for five or six years since 2003 without any pain or  infections or stones and i still have now but now after six years i 've started having painsin my groin andlower back and my right hip and it radiates tomy right buttock and right leg. And i have pains andi burn while urinating is this bladder cancer.

Any change in the size and shape of the urinary bladder on IVP indicates bladder cancer.
The main symptoms are blood in urine, pain in the back, pain while urinating, feeling the urge to urinate without result.
Cystoscopy is an important tool to find bladder cancer as it looks inside the bladder while
IVP only visualizes the outside of bladder. I would suggest you to discuss this with your urologist and get a cystoscopy done.
My daughter has ovarian cancer   dx 2 years ago  chemo ever since then, scans are clean, last week  had thrush and that has cleared up,  still having bladder problems,  burning sensation while urinating, cannot seem to empty bladder completely, temp 101, clean catch was clean,  bladder wall appears thickened  on a ct  this AM, has been on Gemzar , counts went down  and now up with Nulasta shot, 2  lymph nodes in groin swollen  and 1 lymph node in neck swollen, on second series of Cipro.  How does bladder cancer appear and is it comman with OVCA?
BUMP
bump