Cancer Community
What low WBC, RBC, high Lymph mean?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What low WBC, RBC, high Lymph mean?

I just had a blood test. The blood test show low WBC (3.7), RBC (3.87) and high Lymph (50.2%). Meanwhile I got a urine test. The urine test show high WBC (73) and high leukocyte esterase 3+. What the results tell me? My doctor left me a phone message said that my test result is normal. But it is not normal from my point of view. I appreciate if anyone could tell me what the possible reason may be for this and what I should do about it. I had taken radiation contrast when I went through a CT scan several years ago. I am worried this is cancer related symptom.

With thanks in advance.

Tags: Cancer
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
82818_tn?1206993414
the wbc is whitecell (blood count) and the rbc is red cells. As for the lymph I not sure what scale they are using. On the wbc and rbc if they are using the same scale my oncologist use when I was on chemo it could be lower but its far from being normal. I would get a second opinion.
Blank
545562_tn?1214446454
had a blood test, elevated rbc count, now they have been elevated for the past few tests, also very low sodium. Getting ready to go to an ocologist, cancer research ctr. Im quite nervous. Any comments?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...