What to do?
My CXR PA results are as follows:
-Suspicious opacities are seen in both upper lungs for which an apico-lordotic view is suggested for further evaluation.
- Heart is not enlarged
- Aorta is unremarkable
- The left hemidiaphragm is slightly elevated
- The right hemidiaphragm, costophrenic sulci and visualized bones are intact.

IMPRESSION:
ELEVATED LEFT HEMIDIAPHRAGM, CONSIDERATIONS ARE:
1. GASTRIC PATHOLOGY
2. EVENTRATION
3. PHRENIC NERVE PARALYSIS

I had the CXR (Apicolordotic view) that same day
RESULTS:
Apico-lordotic view confirms the previously seen opacity in the right upper lung.

IMPRESSION:
Apicolordotic view: Positive

Kindly interpret the results. I have no cough, bloody sputum, etc. I mean no symptoms at all. I smoke once in a while.
How are you? Suspicious opacities in chest x-ray may suggest an infection such as pulmonary tuberculosis, scarring or  possibly a lung mass. An apicolordotic view usually  help confirm their  presence and rule out artifacts. To evaluate the gastric pathology and paralysis mentioned, it is best that you  you discuss the results  with your doctor.  A referral to a pulmonologist or gastroenterologist may be indicated. Your medical history, symptoms present, physical examination and results of other diagnostic tests are important considerations and must be correlated with the xray result.  Take care and do keep us posted.