Cancer Expert Forum
Yeast infection?
About This Forum:

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Yeast infection?

So I posted this on the medical community as well and got no reply back. I am 16 years old. I'm not sure how to explain this but I have had this rash on my breast for 2 months now and it's not going away. It is all around my breast, not just under the breast.  I have used the athlete's foot cream that my doctor recommended me and it has not worked. I used for 5 weeks now. The symptoms are still there and I think the rash is actually larger than before. Sometimes my breast is very wet from discharges and sometimes it is dry and flaky. There are also a lot of red dots around the breast. I am not pregnant and never have been. Can anyone explain to me what this is and how to heal it?