Cancer Community
abnormal chest xray and ct scan
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

abnormal chest xray and ct scan

my daughter is 29 and went to the er not feeling well,they did an ekg and a chest xray.the chest xray came back highly abnormal.her lungs were covered in white with afew dark spots showing thru they then did a cat scan which did not look good.the dr said it was either infection or tumors all her blood work came back normal.she had no cough or cold symtoms (symptoms).the dr said that he had never seen anything like this in his whole med carreer.they want to do a lung biopsy.i just cant beleive this could be lung cancer that far advanced with no symtoms (symptoms).he said there leaning towards lung tumors.could this be scar tissue or something else i am beside myself,she thinks her life is over.any help would be greatly appreciated.