acne that hurts
Ive been breaking out in acne that hurts to touch. It started in the middle of my back and know on my face, what can i do to prevent this from happening?
Best advice on the symptoms that you describe is go see a Dermatology MD and let her/him treat it and tell you how to stop or lessen the outbreaks.
Im 25 and never had any type of problems with acne. All of a sudden my chin started breaking out. the bumps were deep, they never came to a head. nothing ever came out of them but clear liqiud. to the touch they were warm/hot, and they hurt so bad. it hurt to smile. so i went to see a dermatologist, they examined and told me i had staff (MRSA) recommended an antibiotic face wash, told me to use peroxide after i cleansed , take a little bit of peroxide on a cotton ball and just dab over the affected area. it helps to dry it out. lotion that is oil free to help with the peeling.