Cancer Community
acne that hurts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

acne that hurts

Ive been breaking out in acne that hurts to touch. It started in the middle of my back and know on my face, what can i do to prevent this from happening?
Best advice on the symptoms that you describe is go see a Dermatology MD and let her/him treat it and tell you how to stop or lessen the outbreaks.
Im 25 and never had any type of problems with acne. All of a sudden my chin started breaking out. the bumps were deep, they never came to a head. nothing ever came out of them but clear liqiud. to the touch they were warm/hot, and they hurt so bad. it hurt to smile. so i went to see a dermatologist, they examined and told me i had staff (MRSA) recommended an antibiotic face wash, told me to use peroxide after i cleansed , take a little bit of peroxide on a cotton ball and just dab over the affected area. it helps to dry it out. lotion that is oil free to help with the peeling.