apicolordotic view
does it necessary means that i am sick or i am not in good condition when my xray result requires it.
or what kind of disease may be found when it requires that kind of test. i am just worried about my health.
Hi.  The apicolordotic x-ray is often requested by radiologists whenever they need to have a better view of an abnormality initially seen on the postero-anterior (PA) chest x-ray.  It does not necessarily mean you're sick.  The abnormality (usually an opacity) can be an artifact (dust or some other foreign material introduced while the x-ray was being taken).  It could also be an old healed lesion (example: a  scar from an old tuberculosis infection, or from a previous pneumonia).  The radiologist just isn't sure of what he's looking at, that's why he's having the apicolordotic view done.
We have someone is the office who coughs alot. He also smokes alot too (but not in the office).
Since we all stay in a small office, we were concerned that he might have something contagious like TB or something. So we had him go through a physical exam and the recommendation was that he should have an apicolordotic x-ray also.  

Will this x-ray tell us if he has TB? Or should he undergo some other tests as well?
Hi.  Pulmonary tuberculosis is diagnosed by the presence of chronic cough lasting for two weeks or more, and by finding TB bacilli in the sputum (either a smear or a culture).  Abnormal findings on chest x-ray are suggestive, but not diagnostic of tuberculosis.  X-ray findings suggestive of pulmonary tuberculosis include cavitary lesions or infiltrates (whitish opacities) in the apical region of the lungs.  This is why an apicolordotic view is oftentimes requested to check for pulmonary TB.

If your officemate has an abnormal x-ray, he should have his sputum tested for tuberculosis as well.  Usually, sputum samples taken in three consecutive days are needed for the test.
Hi!
my husband was suggested to have an apicolordotic xray.
there was a suspicious cavity on his left side of his lungs.
what it is?
Doc, my xray findings that there are suspicious infilraes in the right upper lobe, and the radiologist suggested an apicolordotic  view.. im worried about it,. last 2 months ago i had a cough  more than 3 weeks.. ive take n  anibiotics but every other day..im afraid to consult in doctors..so hope you help me doc.. thanks..god bless you..
Hi.  Your persistent cough of more than three weeks duration may be due to your inability to take antibiotics on a daily basis.  However, we cannot discount the possibility that this is pulmonary tuberculosis, given that you do have suspicious densities in your right upper lobe.  I suggest that you proceed with an apicolordotic x-ray.  In addition, I also suggest that you have your sputum examined for tubercle bacilli.  If the tests turn out positive, you may need to start taking medication for tuberculosis.  
Hi! Doc, my husband had a medical test yesterday and they requested an apicolordotic view today. He doesn't smoke. Nor experience cough for at least a year now. I'm worried that he might not pass the medical test. He will go on board this january. What might be wrong with him? Thank you.
Doc, i got my x-ray result and this is the FINDINGS: Suspicious densities are seen on the left apex overlaying the osseous structures. The heart is normal size, shape, and position. Both hemidiaphrams and costophrenic are intact. The rest of the chest structures are unremarkable. IMPRESSION: Suspicious densities, left apex. Apicolordotic view suggested.

I'm a bit worried about this.Last year i don't have this kind of result. I don't smoke and don't have cough. Please explain more to me. Thank you and more power.
Will you pls explain to me what is "Interstitial PTB" is it contagious? I hope i got an answer this time. Thanks!
hi doc,my mom just had her x- ray a month ago, the result says suspicious desities, both upper lobes. Suggets apicolordotic view for verification. Heart is not enlarged. Aorta is atheromatous. Other chest structures are not remarkable.. what do you mean by these... tnx
Hi doc ask ko lng po nag p x ray ksi iyong Bf ko at ang lumabas sa x ray ay suspicious densites are noted in the right apex there are hazy infiltrates in both lower lung the heart is within normal in size and shape other chest structure are unremarkable . Impression Pneumonia, both lower lungs suggest apicolordotic view ano po ang advise ninyo? tnx
I had my chest xray and they say they saw something on my upper left lobe. Then they have me had an apicolordotic xray and no findings where found..it was clear..Yet the company doctor insist that I have a PTB and I was stopped from going to work by the doctor. They can't even confirm that I have it nor not.. the company doc can't even read the xray...it's so shocking..I'm a mix martial artist and I train and exercise every day for almost all my life...I seldom smoke and drink..I have no coughs nor weight loss..I'm due to fight this December..Should I still work coz there is no result to my medical findings? Ain't am I suppose to see a pulmonologist?

Please help!! It's urgent..My life depends on it!! tnx..
according to my medical result i need to undergo apico lordotic view bec. they said that there are suspicious densities seen in my upper left lobe and im worried about it i haven't told my mom yet i dont want them to worry about this matter could you please help me clarify things out...i need some ideas about this case..pls hope you could help me..
doc, i cant really understand the medical terms given to my friend when he got his x-ray. there are suspicious densities at the left upper lung field. The trachea is in the middle. The heart is not enlarged. The pulmonary vessels are within normal limits. both hemidiaphragms are distinct. The osseous thoracic cage reveals no significant bony abnormality.conclusion: suspicious densities, left upper lung field. suggest apicolordotic view. Doc paki expalin.. thank you po
doc, pa explain naman po ung meaning na apico lordotic view.. un po kasi ung findings na nakuha sa annual xray ng husband ko.. natatakot lang po kasi ako baka may TB na sia. thanks..
doc,my x-ray results "consider minimal PTB,left upper lobe with tuberculoma"and "please correlate clinically".what dose it mean?do i need to undergo apicolordotic view x-ray?
Doc, i just got my xray result this morning and one of the finding which i cant understand is that i have suspicious infiltrates at the left upper lobe. Can you explain please this one for me. At maari ba ito maging dahilan upang unfit to work ang final result my medical examination ko.

More power Doc.
Doc can u explain to me what is the meaning of Suspicious opacities in the apical area. Suggest apicolordotic view for further evaluation. i've got a little bit worried towards my health coz my kids is still young if ever something happen to me. tnx anyway for the answer that can give me assurance that i am still physically fit...
Hi Doc! My father undergone a chest x ray and the results showed that there are suspicious right apical densities. suggest ALV. What does ALV means?  

I'm a bit worried about this.Last year i don't have this kind of result. I don't smoke and don't have cough. Please explain more to me.
hi anu n balita s apicolordotic result mo?ako i just got it pareho tayo ng remarks...ds wed. ko pa maipakita s dr. ko ung result but i cant w8n.sna mabalitaan mko mdyo worried din ...Kaya tlagang pray aku eh n wla nmn ung malaking impact skin...hope you can reply kht mtgal n itong commet mo..thanks...ds my email add...mylouis_castro***@****
doc I have the medical test for me to have the job, and the finding was the apicolordotic view and need for further evaluation. but I doesn't smoke even drink alcoholic beverage and don't have caugh.. but while I'm going in the laboratory i take a ride of jeep for 20 minutes... what my findings means? i really worried about that, i never tell my family about it..

thank you!!
Hi Good pm po, itatanong ko lang po sana lat january 2 nag pa mdcal po ako for abroad then ang sabi ng agency sakin na galing sa clinic is my PTB daw ako so ipapa repeat xray daw po sabi nung doctor saakin kasi di po masyadong clear ung xray ko nung una ipa apicolordotic view,  ngayon po nakapag exray na ako at ang nakalagay po ay  "apicolordotic view show both upper lobes to be clear" ano po ba meaning nyan? kasi this week ipapasa ko na po yong result ng xray ko :) gusto ko sana malaman in advance thanks po
Doc, my x-ray findings are the same with quite_blue, but I already undergo in apicolordotic view a day before. The result indicate this "PTB, right upper lobe. Activity undetermined." the doctor in the health center said that i must have to examine my sputum. Is this result is dangerous? how long it can be treated?
im hoping for your concern doc. thanks and God bless. ..
i have an x-ray result that says
suspicious hazy opacities noted in both upper lungs
for correlation with apico lordotic view
heart and other visualized chest structures are intact.
I was diagnosed with pneumonia after xray on Aug. 17, 2015, my chest PA xray said:
there are suspicious densities in the right upper lobe
the trachea is in the midline
the cardiac shadow is enlarged w a cardio-thoracic ratio of 0.54
the aorta is atherosclerotic
the hemidiaphragms are smooth
the costophrenic sulci are intact
there is rightward deviation of the thoracic spine
impressions:
cardiomegaly
atherosclerotic aorta
thoracic dextroscoliosis
apicolordotic view is suggested for further evaluation
Can you explain this to me Doc?  
I had my xray last october 28, 2015 and the result was that they found suspicious densities on both apices and they suggested apicolordotic view... Am i sick? Please help me... I am scared and have hesitations to undergo apicolordotic xray...