around my nipple it is itchy and peeling
its about to be 2 months that i have been having this problem.. around my right nipple theirs growing a bump and its been itchy and its peeling and like white liquid comes out and it sticks my boob to my bra..and i just turn 19 and i have no kids and iam scared cause ive been reading a lot on the internet and it says that it can be symptoms of pagets disease or breast cancer.. and iam really scared of what can it be...can someone please tell me.
Well....for starts quit googling this and that on the internet and consult you physician.  

This could be a NUMBER of things besides cancer, which I doubt.  
you=your.
i have a doctors appointment like in three weeks and i feel that its getting worst and worst everyday..  :(
Have you had any other symptoms?  

Is there any way you can see your physician faster?  
i  haven't had no symptoms at all... and i did call my doctor but that's like the soonest she can see me because she has a busy schedule.. but do you know what i can do in the mean while i go and see her...is there like a product for me to use for the itchiness
Dear, I would recommend you wash the site with mild soap and water and pat dry.  Leave your bra off when you can; of course you will need a bra on when going outside your home.  When you wear your bra, cover the site with a piece of gauze or bandage to catch the drainage.

You can try an OTC corticosteroid or topical Benadryl on the site and see if that helps the itch, but I really hate advising this because I don't know exactly what you are dealing with.  You can always go to your local pharmacy and ask the pharmacist his/her recommendations.  

Thank you...you been soo much help...nd yes iam.going to ask a pharmasicts...thank you londres70
Let me know how everything worked out for you.  
I will thank you for your help