Cancer Community
bladder tumor
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bladder tumor

Are there benign bladder tumores??    A tumor has been discovered in my bladder via a ultrasound.    Everything that I have found on the net makes it sound like it is definitely cancer.    Are there benign bladder tumors??

Surgery is to be sheduled in two to three weeks.    Trying to prepare myself.     Frustration is getting to me.    I can't seem to find answers that I am search for.

Any help would be appreciated!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi.
Bladder tumors are classified as benign or malignant.  Examples of benign bladder tumor include benign papilloma and inverted papilloma.  Examples of malignant bladder tumor include transitional cell carcinomas, squamous cell carcinomas, and adenocarcinoma.
Symptoms are basically the same.   A biopsy of the bladder mass will tell whether it is benign or malignant.
Hope this helps.  
Blank
Hi
Two years ago they found a tumor in my dads bladder.  It was cancerous but was removed with no problem through surgery.  His recovery was great and hasnt had a problem with it coming back,  Hope everything goes well with you!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...