Cancer Community
breast

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

breast

i had a breast exam and it came back good now my right breast is bleeding and havein pai what is it
Avatar_dr_f_tn
A complete medical evaluation is extremely important for determining the cause of your problem. It can be seen in intraductal papilloma, breast cancer and Paget’s disease of the breast. The commonest possibility is an intraductal papilloma. It is a harmless tumor which grows in the breast's milk ducts. The specific symptoms of intraductal papilloma are bloody discharge from the nipple, breast pain and a breast lump. It is common in women between the ages of 35 and 55 and surgery may be helpful. Do discuss your concerns with your treating doctor. Keep me posted.
Best luck and take care!