Cancer Community
bump on forehead

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

bump on forehead

Hello im not sure if this is the right forum to ask here..
Im 26 i have hemophilia A

I have a bump on my forehead, it started out small about a year ago.. bigger now!!

its red ish[pink] when i put my finger on it and move it feels like a bubble,, its not hard but soft.

I were a hat to try to hide, its geting biger!!
Avatar dr m tn
Hi.  If you have hemophilia, that bump may be a hematoma, which is a collection of blood underneath the skin.  The blood most likely resulted from rupture of some blood vessels in that area.  Normally, hematomas resolve within a few days, but if you have a clotting problem like hemophilia, your blood vessels are more fragile and may easily rupture again.  This may be the reason why that bump has not disappeared.  Since the bump is getting bigger, I really think you should see a doctor about it as soon as possible.