can cbc detect cnacer
Hello I was wondering can a cbc detect cancer or shpw if something was wrong , I havent been feeling to well and have had a lot a blood work and everything keeps coming back fine.
How are you? What symptoms are present? A complete blood count or CBC test is a broad screening test to check for disorders such as anemia, infection, and many other diseases including blood cancers. It measures the amount of various types of blood cells in a sample of the blood. Abnormal results may require further tests and evaluation. It is best that you discuss the results of the diagnostic tests (correlating with the symptoms present) with your doctor  to ease any worries. Take care and do keep us posted.
muscle aches in my arms back legs sides and sometimes stomach pain, but all indications show that im fine , ive other test and all are normal, so im just wondering could it be cancer , the three docotrs ive been to said if something was wrong it would have should in the blood work
Thanks for the update. It is good to hear about the normal results of the diagnostic tests. Cancer may not be cause, since any abnormality could be seen in the initial diagnostic tests. Stomach pain could be due to gastritis or other gastrointestinal issues while muscle aches may be attributed to a variety of issues like injury, overuse, related to tension or physically demanding work. It can also be a sign of conditions affecting the whole body, like some infections (ex. flu) and disorders that affect connective tissues throughout the body (ex. lupus).Even if the results were normal, I recommend that you monitor for any additional changes in the symptom for evaluation by your doctor. Take care and best regards.
I was also told that I could be experincing growin pains im a 18 year old male im 6'2 and still growing
Growing pains is a diagnosis of exclusion which means that other conditions should be ruled out before a diagnosis . The cause is really unknown but the pain concentrates in the muscles especially in the afternoon or early evening before bed. With growing pains,  there is no specific treatment - massage and warm compress help provide relief. Take care always.
ok thank you, so since I had alot of blood test would it be wise to seek a CT Scan or an xray
If there is no indication, imaging studies like x-ray or CT scan may not be needed. However, if still with doubts with the diagnosis, a second opinion from another doctor who can examine you directly may help. Best regards.
well i had a xray of my upper body and nothing showed , only thing is my heart is enlarged but no sign of cancer thank you for your support.
Heart was enlarged?  Was this a plain x-ray done?  
yes
I had plenty of blood test also and everything came back normal and negative for any threats , and with that xray. I Can leave it alone now, I dont have cancer
Well, I would recommend following up with this "enlarged heart" situation with a Cardiologist for basic testing ASAP.  

You should post in the Cardio Forum here as well.  

dont worry im going to have a heart echo done , i have already had a ekg and that came back fine. the doctor in the emergency room said he was 98 % sure nothing is wrong but he wants the echo done to make sure.
I am not worried; it is up to you what you want to do.  I am just merely offering recommendations.  Definitely something that should be followed up and not "blown off."

ER physician is NO Cardiologist.  Good he did recommend the Echo.  

Best of luck.
I didnt mean to sound rude when I said that sorry . I have a doctor appointment on friday to get a referal to a cardiologist. But my question still is with normal blood test and a clear xray can I say cancer is not a concern? thanks
I would say cancer shouldn't be of a concern if your cbc is normal.  
I had an heart echo done and it was normal. Im still afriad I may have cancer after 3 cbc and an xray that came back normal and healthy , im having headaches and muscles aches . could that be a sign of cancer ? i also has std and HIV test done all negative. but could the CBC and xray be missing something