Cancer Community
cancer
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cancer

my mum died yesterday of lung cancer . wich was also in her liver. my mum could talk a little bit b4 the doctor came . then he gave her an injection . 5 mins after mums mouth was wide open and she couldnt breathe properly . also mum was parolized she couldnt move a mussell . it was so heartbreaking too see her . she was like that for 27 hours . wen doctor came back he looked at mum and said shes peace ful now . but we knew she wasnt . cos mum never hardly slept in them 27 hours . she kept tryin too open her eyes she looked at me  i told her i loved her and mum tried too talk but alls mum could do was make a liile noise . and she tried too look at my sister who was at the other side and she did the same with her. mums breathin was so bad she couldnt get her breath. doctoer did nothin too help her . i believe mum died in so much pain  and we felt so helpless. i loved my mum soo much. i  put roy orbison cd on and sung too mum .  blue by you .mum loved him. i would like too know if anyone  who has gone through the same . thing as mum  .she suffered soo much . ime so sad it feels like my heart is breaking. mum died at home . and we cared for her 4 5 weeks and stayed with mum till the very end.