chemo and 6months pregnancy
my sister had breast lump which was operated on ,
  the diagnosis... shows that features are consistent with an invasive moderately differentiated duct cercinoma in a fibrocystic background.
so the doctor adviced the it is an early stage of cancer, immediately a major operation was carried up on her, meaning the the full left breast was cut off.
but the problem now is that she is pregnant with 6months 2wks pregnancy and they want to treat her on chemotherapy which l know is a very add treatment.

Questions
1.  pls i want to ask if chemotherapy treatment can be taken by a pregnant woman of about 32yrs. would it not affect and kill the baby.
2.  what is the posibility of her given birth again.
3. is it not possible to given birth first be4 chemo treatment since it is 3months remaining for her to give birth?
4. can't her be induces when 7months so she can commerce the treatment?
#3 is my question as well, could she be given the opportunity to give birth first prior to treatment?  Curious what happened in this situation.