Cancer Community
could this be...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

could this be...

Hello,,,

I have no idea what I am having and what it can be
I have had an uncomfortable feeling below the the ribs on the right side.. The feeling is weird, it is not pain. but I cannot find a good position to sit, I lean towards it, put my hands on that side.. It either feels lumpy or hallow, cannot understannd my self.. I also noticed the hallow - lumpy area sometimes started giving very wuick pusles for a short time.
In addition to that, when I sit and press the back against the chair pillar, i also have an uncomdortable feeling in the same side of the back.. like isomething inside is being touched..

I am totally confused!
I cannot boast a healthy lifestyle either... but too afraid to see the doctor.. I wonder what can it be..

This discussion is related to could this be cancer.