Cancer Community
cure needed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

cure needed

y wife has thryoid cancer. Diagnosed and treated since 2005, it has now spread to her lungs,
agreesively in the last 6 to 8 months.

The cancer so far has not responded to radiation. And the doctor is investigating if one more
treatment of iodine is an option or is even worth the effort. After that only exerimental treatments are avaliable.

Here's the two part question.

(1)At the moment, what experimental treatmentals show the most promise?

(2)I have look at alternatives. One is geranium. The other is mild silver protein(being recommended by a friend).

Any comments, suggestions, etc. greatly appreciated.

Thank you for patience and help
-dan-
Hi Dan,
I am sorry to hear about your wife, who now has stage 4 thyroid cancer.
You may consider discussing with your treating doctor if she could be enrolled in a clinical trial.
Unfortunately, none of the current investigational treatments are known to offer very substantial benefit.
Here bud, This tea is originaly a native american medicin. Theres nothing to lose in giving it a try. Its spose to help out bigtime. Most of the people that use it have great results. This should be a sticky in the cancer section. http://www.essiac-herbal.com/testimonials.html Also doctors will not use this as a cure..nore will they recommend it to you because one its an herbal tea..and 2 they dont know about it.
Dan and wife
You will not have heard of this alternative, but do it, and you will benefit.Basically cancer hates oxygen, and by this breathing technique, you will have extra oxygenated blood in the body to fight the cancer. Both of you do it, and you will be able to compare the notes.Build up you timing and keep doing at the maximum timing.Keep doing regular medical checks and report back here the progress.I will monitor this.
Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for upto 30 minutes twice a day.(Max 60 min/day) Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.

Anulom Vilom - Deep Breath-in through left nostril keeping right nostril closed
then - Breath-out through right nostril keeping left nostril closed
then -Deep Breath-in through right nostril keeping left nostril closed
then - Breath-out through left nostril keeping right nostril closed
and repeat this cycle for upto 30  minutes twice a day(maximum 60 min/day).

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Duration : 5 to 15 times
Hello Dan, Have your wife do the breathing as he said but also try that tea...Theres also something called vitalzyme that I have actualy seen work. My mom took vitalzyme for tumors even after her doctor said she needed surgery. She told him to let her try vitalzyme for a few months and if it didnt help she would go through with it. She went back and they were gone as if they were never there. Vitalzyme was recomended to her by "Doctor Wong" who i believe is a nutrition specialist. I'll try to find out more about Dr. Wong and i'll pass it on to you. Dont let cancer get you down though man....With every doing theres an undoing  and there is ways to undo cancer. Try these things i'v shown you, If you get the tea though....be sure you wife does not drink it if she gets chemo done...for at least a 4-5 days after. This tea is a big time anti toxin and will clen the chemo out of her system before it has time to work. Also i will state im not a doctor..but someone that has seen these methods work.